We will be in touch very soon!
Make sure we get in your inbox!
You will receive an automatic email from me via email@example.com
Here you will find PDF links to our current venue hire information and wedding menus.
Sometimes this email may find its way into your Trash or Junk file so please double check.
Scroll down the page to find your email program for instructions to add us to your address book, safe sender list or whitelist.
Wedding & Events Manager
1. Tap the sender’s from name 2. Choose “Create New Contact” 3. Tap “Done” to save
1. Tap the picture of the sender 2. Tap the add to contacts icon 3. Tap “Create new contact” 4. Choose the correct account if you are signed into multiple email addresses 5. Tap the check mark to save
1. Open the email in your inbox 2. Hover over the sender’s name 3. Select “Add to contacts” to save the sender to your Contacts list
You can also whitelist in Gmail before opening the email: Just hover over the sender’s name next to the subject line and select “Add to contacts” to save to your Contacts list.
How to move senders to your Gmail Primary tab
1. Drag the email from your Promotions tab to your Primary tab 2. When asked, “Do this for future messages?” select “Yes”
1. Open the email in your inbox 2. Click on the sender’s email address 3. Click “Add to Contacts”
Outlook 2003 (and higher)
1. Open the email in your inbox. 2. Right click “Click here” to download images in the gray bar at the top of the message. 3. Click “Add Sender to Safe Senders List.”
1. Open the email in your inbox 2. Click on the sender’s email address 3. Click “…” 4. Choose “Add to contacts” 5. Add additional information if needed 6. Click save to finish
1. Click “Contacts” in the left toolbar 2. Click “New Contact” 3. Add contacts information 4. Choose “Add Contact” to save
Call 01773 550 577 to discuss deals now
Office hours 9.00am – 5.00pm